Csuper 4.3.0 has been released.
This is a beta version so it can remain some bugs. If you find one, please report to me here or in the comments if you don’t know how to use the tools. You can also use these tools to send me some remarks, suggestions or questions.
Furthermore, due to a change in the file’s format, the files saved with this new version can’t be opened with an old one. This is the same with the preferences files if you use the non-portable version.
For the same reason, there is only two executables:
- Portable version for Windows 64 bit with its PGP siganture
- Portable version for Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit with its PGP siganture
If you want to use another system, you can build it from sources:
git clone --recursive https://git.framasoft.org/Dalan94/Csuper.git cd Csuper git checkout 4.3.0 git submodule update --init --recursive cmake . make
For more information about the compilation, please read the README.
New general elements
- Re-write of the whole software in C++ to have a cleaner code and have less bugs
- Add the number of turn per distributor in the games configurations
New GUI elements
- Change menu design
- The possibility to delete the window decoration of the operating system (mostly useful with Gnome but can also be used in other desktop environments)
- The calculator is now embedded in the new point area
- The names of the players are always on the top of the points view
- The possibility to edit or import the game configuration used in the currently opened game
Csuper can now be launched in an internet browser using the scripts
To quit Csuper, you have to use the crosses at the bottom right like any other software. Please use it before quit the internet page because if you don’t do it, Csuper will be “hide”, not quit.
You can access it using any device in your local network like a tablet.
You can use only one device at the same time. So if you connect to the software with your tablet, you will be disconnect on your computer.
Be careful to use it only in trusted network because everybody on the network can access to it.